Family ski holidays can be so much more fun when combined with a group of friends. Spending time with all your family or with your freinds or work colleagues; slope side antics are great in a crowd not to mention the après ski! Families with mixed abilities in skiing can benefit from going in a group or to resorts that have ski guiding and or lessons included in the package.
Add to this the excellent group discounts to be had including free places and free lift passes and in some resorts no single supplements and for families, they can guarantee interconnecting rooms.
One of the best options for a group is to book an all-inclusive ski holiday with an operator such as ClubMed. go easy travel offer excellent package deals with Clubmed, all-inclusive family ski tour operator offering ski holidays in Europe and Japan.
Choose from skiing holidays in France, Switzerland and Italy for that all-inclusive holiday and enjoy the ease of everything organised for you. all you need to do is get your legs fit for the endless skiing available when staying at these resorts. Check out our latest deals for skiing here.
What is included in a ClubMed Holiday Package
Here are just a few things included in your ClubMed all inclusive ski holiday:
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, snacks and dinner
- Open Bar drinks and snacks served throughout the day and evening with a large choice of premium brands
- Ski pass and group lessons in partnership with ESF in France
- Childcare provided for infants to teenagers with supervised kids ski clubs. This is a fantastic option for a family ski holiday as mum and dad can enjoy a full days skiing in the knowledge of their children being looked after by the excellent kids clubs provided in resort by the ClubMed Go’s.
Some resorts also offer –
- A wide range of après-ski activities
- Choice of restaurants offering refined and generous buffets
- A choice of relaxed and festive atmospheres with concerts and shows.
If you are looking for total privacy, but without the hassle of cooking, then rent your own ski chalet for a week on full board (not quite all inclusive, but almost with some chalets offering free drinks with meals such as wine and beer. For a family in a chalet you can also hire a nanny for the week to help with your childcare.
How about treating your staff to a motivational or team building day, leaving your local airport early morning, on the slopes in less than four hours, have a quick bit to eat then back to the airport for your return flight. Save time in resort by pre-booking your ski equipment. See our Handy Ski Tips Page
Alternatively, why not consider a weekend break? More and more people are turning one day out of the office into three days on the slopes. goeasy ski has many options for weekend skiing from self-catering to all-inclusive.
To find out more or book your group break, email the enquiry form to our group ski specialists or call on 01256 536020.