Africa Holiday Packages
Enjoy the wonders of a holiday to Africa from the vast plains of the desert to the remote beaches. Africa is home to some of the world’s most amazing beach resorts and luxury hotels.
Choose from a package holiday to a one center destination such as a city break or beach holiday. Or consider a multi-center itinerary including all that this beautiful country has to offer, beach, city or wildlife. You decide what style of Africa Holiday will work for you. One visit will definitely not be enough!
9 Quick facts about Africa
- Africa is the second-largest continent in the world
- The hippo is the biggest killer of humans! More than Lion or Crocodile
- The Sahara desert is the largest in the world
- Africa is the home of the world’s largest known mammal – The Elephant
- Lake Vitoria is one of the wonders of the world!
- The Big 5 animals are called this due to their difficulty in hunting them.
- The Big 5 are; Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhinoceros, African Cape Buffalo.
- South Africa has 11 official language
- South Africa is known as the Rainbow Nation due to its diversity of cultures
Now if those 5 quick facts are not enough to make you want to take an Africa Holiday, how about exploring some of the destinations in this fabulous continent.
Beach and culture, the perfect winter sunshine destination. Short flight from the UK and no jet lag makes it the perfect choice for families looking for winter sunshine.
Safari and Beach combination, perfect Honeymoon choice. Kenya offers that rugged African experience and makes a great twin centre with Zanzibar for the beach destination.
Self-drive heaven with scenic drives and lots of places to visit. One of the best ways to explore is by way of self-drive when visiting Namibia.
So much on offer for every type of traveler. self-drive heaven, Escorted tours, City Breaks. Tag on the beach at Cape Town or head off Mauritius or Madagascar for that perfect beach option.
Safari, Beaches and culture are just perfect for honeymoons. A visit to the Serengeti offers an amazing safari experience and can be easily twinned with Zanzibar for a great combination.
Perfect for winter sunshine and golf. Short flight duration and no jet lag makes Tunisia the perfect choice for families and golfers looking for winter sunshine.
One for the bucket list with amazing safari options. Stunning scenery including the Victoria falls river as well as land and water safari’s.
Go Easy Travel offer expert travel advice for Africa Holiday packages. Get in touch today with your dates and budget and we will do the rest.